Boutique Hotel/ Bed and Breakfast
16 Pirin Street, Miladinovsti, Bulgaria
Approximately AUD $300,000 / GBP £165,000
The property is being sold as an ongoing business. It is ready to re-open as a B&B, or as a boutique hotel, catering for guests who want to experience rural-based Escape Tourism or to relax in the quiet solitude of a peaceful village surrounded by mountains and with easy access to key Historic Thracian sites.
The house welcomes the sun and light and has expansive and large double-glazed windows in every room.
There is a website in place which you can re-build to suit your preferences. The property is being sold as a “going concern”, and all it needs is your touch.
It is situated in a peaceful and welcoming village of 400 people, 30 kilometres from Yambol which is the nearest commercial and administrative centre. This is a perfect venue for Escape Tourism, and for those who just wish to slow down, and relax. It is easily accessed via the busy Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul, Turkey, or from the Bulgarian Capital, Sophia.
The building comprises six large bedrooms, four bathrooms, two spacious living/relaxing areas, and two and a half kitchens. In addition there is a large shed and workshop on the property, with secure car parking, an equipped workshop and a substantial storage area.
Three storeys of the house have been fully refurbished to capture light and sun throughout winter and summer. The upper storeys have magnificent views of the village and surrounds, and to the nearby mountains.
Included in the house:
- Satellite WiFi
- Television access with excellent uninterrupted reception
- Full central heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in some rooms
- Outdoor summer furniture
- All necessary tools for maintenance such as a lawnmower and garden tools
- Shade marquee for summer
- Baby cot
- A library of videos, DVDs and music CDs for use by guests
- Bed linen and bathroom towels for guests, as well as electric blankets for most beds
- Hydrofoil pump for generating water from a well in the event of water shortage or unavailability.
The whole property is landscaped and has secure fencing for the perimeter. It has paved entertainment areas, three areas of shade pergolas, cultivated areas for growing vegetable, fruit trees, grape vines for fruit and summer shade and rose gardens.
Ground Floor (Guests)
- Welcoming entry and discrete storage area under stairs
- Rose Room and Blue Room: Two fully furnished and equipped double rooms, each with en suite bathroom and independent hot water systems, reverse-cycle air-con, electric blankets – and many windows welcoming the sun and the light
- A spacious guest retreat with easy summer access to the spacious patio area at the front of the house
- A fully equipped utility and guest kitchen which is excellent for catering for outdoors entertaining
First Floor (Proprietor’s Living Quarters)
- 90 m2
- A spacious kitchen/dining and living area with a wood-fired heater and reverse cycle air-conditioner, gas cooking and double electric oven. It has a custom-built table that is three metres long (!), and matching chairs.
- Each room has access to balconies
- A spacious bathroom
- Large double bedroom with reverse-cycle air conditioning and fabulous views of the nearby forest.
- Laundry and linen storage area, and hot water system.
- This area is sparsely furnished with custom-built furniture as it is envisaged that the new owners will use this as their living area and will furnish with their own possessions.
Second Floor (Guests)
- 90 m2
- Three spacious bedrooms and sleeps seven guests (1 x double, 1 x twin, and 1 x double plus single bed): Klimpt Room: Double – fully furnished and equipped double bed, fan and oil heater, and access to balcony; Twin Room: two king singles, fully furnished and equipped, fan (and access to balcony); Tulip Room: Double plus single – fully furnished and equipped beds ( and access to two balconies).
- A spacious and sun-welcoming bathroom with its own hot water system and access to the balcony
- Guest half-kitchen
Third Floor (needs work)
The fourth floor is again 90 square metres space and is incomplete – and ready for your touch, flair and ideas. You can realise the rest of this vision. It can be developed to provide another 3 guest areas plus a bathroom, wc, and half or full kitchen. This floor provides you the opportunity to put your stamp on your vision of the next development level for this magnificent property.
For further information about the property please contact either of the people listed below:
Mr Sergey Polovski: Bulgarian Properties +359 885 756 595
Ms Elvira Hristova: New Home SV +359 478 88583